Friday, April 19, 2013


I write this to all those I love and who love me.
I sit here in this place, as it become green and blossoms.
Wondering, what I can do, dream, create that which will make me whole.
I so want to be open to the possibilities that are here for us all.
I would hope that you can see your possibility.
There is more good in the world than bad.
Forgive yourself, as I try to forgive myself.
We are all part of Creation and have the potential to create even greater things, joy, love.
Throw that love and forgiveness that you find back out into the world.
There has always been troubled times-even in our times of "peace"; there have been others that have not know such times.
So sing your song, give your love, create a space that your Soul may soar.
Don't let the darkness steal your Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment