Friday, December 23, 2011

As I walked back to the house from feeding my cats I saw the stone. You have to understand that most of the stones in my driveway are from recycled concrete and other stuff. So no real wild stone here. But one thing is very true there are truly spiritual stones there. Some times they call to me to pick them up and give them a home. My 8 year old granddaughter is really good at this. I digress. I pick up the stone realizing that it had been calling to me for some days. It is creamy color smooth and elongated. It's face it is slightly shaped like a heart. I had been thinking of Jim when I looked down and saw it again. So in is now on the side table with many other stones and findings than have come to me here. When I got back to the house I drew a card from the Inca Healing Cards. And when you look at it and read it know that instead of ever seeing any thing negative in a stone look for the positive. But I get what it is trying to say to us. We do create our own reality.

2 comments:

  1. Spider woke me from a deep sleep last night; in my dream the last thing I remember her saying to me before I woke was, "Can you sit with your fear and pain and observe it without letting it overwhelm you?"
    (Sorry for double-dipping!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to realize that is what I do everyday. That is what working with masks and wallpaper and all that is to do. Get it up and get it out and send it out to Universe to be cleared and sent on. I know things will be ok.

    ReplyDelete