Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I tried to go to bed early last night. But got up in the dark except for the Medicine Wheel light. No glasses and this is what came out.
When you are all alone on a cold, dark night with a list of "to dos" a mile long. The wind is whistling around the house and the heater keeps coming on. You know you have decisions still to make and not sure what to do. Sleep won't come to a weary mind and you're not sure where to turn. You try to quiet your mind and find some peace late at night. Knowing tomorrow it starts again.
So this morning I draw this card.
So I need to follow my own advice to others. Get balanced, from that place make your decisions. Try to keep it in the flow of that energy you have found in yourself. Do your best that's all you can do.

1 comment:

  1. "Track your thoughts..."
    Seems like I can unravel all my imbalances when I go back to the source.

    ReplyDelete