Saturday, December 24, 2011

From Journal December 23, 2011
For a week before the December ceremony I smoked my pipe of prayers and I have been guided to continue to send my prayers of hope, gratitude, intentions and even pain out to the Universe with the smoke from the pipe. I have come to a place of peace and forgiveness and especially love. The physical act has become a spiritual transition to another place of calm, a place of purpose that transmutes the pain and grief to one of peace, love and hope. It has taken the fire of anger and changed it to the light of knowing. Grandfather Spider came down by my chair on a quiet thread to tell me that everything would be OK. Hawk sang that I would come to understand. I am not one to analyze each part or happening, I am just to know. This is my purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes that is one of the harder parts of being human for me - accepting Mystery as is, instead of trying to analyze, alphabetize, and stick file folder stickers on everything.

    ReplyDelete