Monday, December 19, 2011



The card for the day. I have been mulling trying to decide if I should start a circle of people who would like to become "Land Stars". This is the card I drew.

Hatun Chaska

As above, so below, beloved one. The stars above reflect the 'Land Stars' that we are, here to illuminate these times with love, appreciation and respect for all life. Allow these sacred Star Beings to inspire you to ask, "How and where am I shining my light? Who am I supporting and who is supporting me in this sacred business of being radiant?" The guides say that the world is to be brought back into balance by small circles of light. Gather with fellow 'Land Stars'. Offer ceremonies of Light and shine on!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a thumbs up to me. :)
    Thanks for sending me the link to your blog; if you ever feel the need for a Wild Turkey, call me and we'll meet for coffee instead. (((D)))
    http://thesycamoretree.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete