Monday, December 26, 2011

Card I drew this morning. Had been getting the Mesa card for several days.

So now I am to look at something different. And this is what has come with the card and subsequent walk to the  barn. I drew the card that says "look for beauty every where". That is what I try to do. I am trying to find my place within the mystery. We are creating everyday minute by minute the reality of our lives. What we make of it is up to us. As I draw on the Divine Feminine and the Cosmic Divine help me to continue to see the beauty and not the desolation that so often creeps in. Hawk (must be a female hawk though I feel Jim's spirit so close at times) also comes more and more as a visionary and messenger. Direct path channel to hidden wisdoms and insights. It's further power is represented by the color red of it's tail-base chakra "Serpent Power". The Hawk spirit has "the ability to pierce the veil that separates falsehood from truth-the intense gaze that can leave those who might find themselves the object of such a gaze squirming under the penetrating stare". Again Jim he had "the look".  Hawk sees "the bigger picture" the human counterpart is a "believer in all things happen for a reason".  This awareness of the -Big Picture- will assist both themselves and those whom they share their gift of keen insight with through many a difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment