Thursday, February 23, 2012

I seem to be hung up on sunrises and sunset. But this was this AM a new beginning another chance. I carry my phone in case this senior citizen might need help, but it is a pretty good camera too. I was cruising facebook before it started to get light and realized that it has become almost an addiction. I look for answers there sometimes and they are not there. I get pulled into other peoples dramas, sometimes it makes me laugh, but there is nothing on there that really helps me figure things out. So more blogging, maybe, or maybe I will write a book or walk more in the woods. At loose ends today it seems.

Will find out today if Luna gets to come home. They say she has tolerated her treatment well. Got to finish taxes. I guess too what has got me in such a funk is all this political stuff with government wanting to tell women what they must do to take care of their own bodies. The good old boy system must be really feeling threatened by the increase of feminine energy.

1 comment:

  1. Facebook can be a black hole...
    Glad Luna is responding well to treatment, and hope I get to see her home this weekend.
    I know I must blaze my own trail; I can find wisdom and advice in many places, but ultimately I must put my foot to the path...

    I hope you're saving all those lovely pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete