Monday, February 27, 2012

It was a week of "should does, gotta does, don't want to does". I was walking to the barn this morning I had started in on the whole list again. Then I heard this kind of wood rubbing sound, didn't see anything on the ground, but when I look up a large bird was flying south to north. It was probably going to a marshy spot in corner of the land. Long neck dark color, most likely a blue heron. Have seen them out there before. Blue heron is kind of one of my totems/spirit helpers from a long time ago. Don't remember their full meaning, but this morning it was a comfort to know it was still with me. Helped me realize to be patient the "shoulds, gottas" will get done. Also the "don't want to does" don't have to come quite so often. There are days though that it seems you are climbing up hill and for every foot you get up you slide back two. Oh well "Happy Monday" got to get my eyes checked. Getting old is not for sissies.

2 comments:

  1. If I can do one "gotta do" a day, I'm content. If I can add one "should do" with it, I'm thrilled. The rest I'll put in my will for someone else to handle - lol!

    ReplyDelete