Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just a story today. No picture imagine that! Back after Jim passed I was dueling with our old tractor. Had sold the cows but the horses still needed hay. So when I couldn't get the tractor started to take them a roll of hay, I started pitch forking them hay from a roll. So when I got the new tractor, here I had a pieces parts of  a roll in the way. Couldn't pick it up with the spike. I asked my "renters" if they would help by just throwing it over to the horses. So now every morning I am "cleaning up" the hay roll myself. That is only a pre-explanation to "the lesson".

This morning while I was forking the hay to the horses, I had all this "stuff" running through my mind. May have even been mumbling I don't know. But on my fourth and last trip I looked down and there was a white feather. (Since I got rid of the cows I haven't seen any egrets around, I am sure they visit the horses) But any way a white feather, an angel unaware? It did make me realize that I had been running negative thoughts and what we put out there stays there for hundreds of years. I don't want this place or this land to hold any negative energy. That is not my purpose, so I need to watch my thoughts more carefully. I need to do a lot of clearing of not just my thoughts but this place that I have been so honored to watch over.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when the Universe sends us such loving, gentle messages. Much easier to attend to these spiritual nudges than to have to get the "two by four upside the head" message to get my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the operative word. "Attention" if we just pay more attention, the 2x4 hopefully won't be needed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete