Tuesday, February 21, 2012

                                                                Northeast Morning                                               Ride the Tiger, be the Dragon, feel the Lion
I get up and go out and drink the spring water.
The Tiger comes, we are carried away together.
We to the mountain, we travel deep inside.
Together I become her, she becomes me.

We drink for the clear underground stream.
It tastes good, it makes us strong.

We go deeper into the cave, see wonderous things.
The Lion comes and we dance, our souls refreshed.
The holes are filled with love and joy, we sing the song.
We open up and the energy is shared.

We leave the cave, and are carried home.
We go in and lie down, we become ourselves as one.

I fall asleep and rest, and beacon and the dragon moves inside.
There is no separation the Tiger, the Lion, the Dragon and me.
I am them all and they are me.

2 comments: