Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Here is the thing about dreams. I read that all dreams are important because it is you working through something. That is probably true. Before Jim passed I used to dream sometimes about his parents and their house and things being like before Jim and I were married. Now I dream sometimes of Jim and it is if he is still here but I know he isn't. Weird. The last few night it is as if he is moving around the edges of my dreams. Not really in them, but I know he is there. A comfort in a way, I guess helping me to work through this "stuff". So I guess "dream on!".

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure he'd like to have a hand in some of your new projects! I can just imagine him giving you some advice... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he has. I doubt he would like the bees as well as cows, but he would find it interesting. I think he like learning new things.

    ReplyDelete