Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So much for waiting. I felt the need to check on the queen. So I did. She had already gotten out of her little box. In fact there were 3 workers in the box tidying up. Looks like they are making a home. They sure are taking the sugar water. Going today to try to find some plants already in bloom they might like. I planted seeds but it is going to be some time before they are ready.

Garden is up weeded some yesterday. It is grass that is going to be a problem. Done a lot of mowing. The whole time I am doing this I seem to think of Jim. "Is this the way he would do it"?  "Would he think this is OK"? But, I do it the only way I can. Last night sitting in the yard it was so peaceful the yard and pasture looked nice, the air was soft and quiet, the queen was safe and being taken care of, could have stayed in that moment forever.

So we can meditate, dream, project our positive energy or whatever, but we also have to take action to do some small thing to improve the world. I feel the bees are my next teacher of how to do that. Hope all who read this can find a "small thing" to give them that feeling as well.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting that the queen is settling in and the workers are making a new home! :)
    Sitting on my back porch, just watching what's going on in the yard gives me that feeling.

    ReplyDelete