Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day. The reason for posting this photo is that it brought back memories. Isn't that what memorial day is for. I have a lot of them. This was at Branden's birthday, I feel Branden was saying something off the wall again. Jim has that look of "where did that come from?". We had such fun times the time goes so quickly. Then again we had 40+ years together. That is more than some can say.

I was always "trying to find myself" and Jim would get this same look on his face. He knew where he was and what he was doing. Never a doubt. So now I am moving through this life kind of on my own but not really. Jim is still looking at me in that way like "where did that come from".

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photo! Just did a mini tarot reading - I asked what Jim would think of all your activities (beekeeping, etc.). Got the Star, a card of healing, hope and guidance. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I know he would have supported any hair brained idea I had. Just sometimes it is hard going it alone. I know I have support from others, but it isn't the same. I also know it will evolve and get smoother, but still can be hard.;-)

      Delete