Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I get these postings everyday during the week. Used to put them on face book. This one was particularly powerful today. We are all an angel to someone whether family or friend. If we just remember the best gift we can give is unconditional love we can help that person and we don't necessarily have to feel the "hurt and rejection".



"One of the most stringent conditions all angels must meet, other than double-advanced harp playing and skydiving abilities (not necessarily at the same time), is that they must not allow themselves to feel hurt or rejected by the choices made by others, no matter how much they've done for them nor how great their love.

Yeah, WOW.
    The Universe


Angels are people too."


What I found interesting I also get a "free tarot card" every morning also. Have to post it separately because the blog wouldn't let me put them both on together. But there is some synchronicity in what they both say.;-)

1 comment:

  1. I found the tut note quite appropriate for me today, with all the guilt/resentment feelings I've had lately about our mutual friend. Now if I can only put it into practice!

    About uploading the picture, you may have to make sure it is a JPEG (I have that problem on LJ).

    ReplyDelete