Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Okay, now the withdrawal begins. Disconnected from facebook last night and have already gone to put something on there a few times. It is amazing how we become caught up in all that. For some it is greater than others. I think I become emotionally addicted to it. In my classes we are always looking at our wall paper masks and how we don't always see that they are at work. For me facebook was just that, I wanted to impress, get "strokes" and when I didn't it make me more masky.

So cold turkey, put all here on the blog. Send it out into cyber-space and see what happens.

Now must go and see to the bees and the land.

2 comments:

  1. I understand. Under one of those layers/masks of mine, I've found the need to be noticed, to have people think I'm "worthy." But if I've got to rely on the outside to make my inside feel okay, I'm going to be sorely disappointed every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep you are right. It is really strange how the human animal needs that. The getting rid of ego, because that is not what you are.

    ReplyDelete