Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Spider Woman she wove the World into being. We were all creators, some of us are waking to that fact more quickly than others. So in that energy of creation I focus on creating here on this land a sanctuary of sorts, for the Big Oaks, the bees and other creatures. Continue to learn how to heal the rivers.

As much as I enjoyed the pictures and some of the connections, I am taking a break from facebook. May or not be back. It was not promoting much spiritual well being. I had even recommended my blog to facebook friends. So I guess the extra work to go to the blog was not worth their curiosity.

All will be well and as it should be.

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, love your sanctuary and always feel renewed and refreshed when I visit. I'm very happy to see you'll be posting on your blog again!

    ReplyDelete