Sunday, May 6, 2012

Super Moon. Not nearly as compelling as some pictures you see. But using my phone camera from the front yard it tells a different story, than just a big beautiful moon. It is as if it is a "pin hole" sight to the Universe. Focusing us on the moment to moment.

I thought I had something wrong with the bees, because I had looked at the pictures in the book and then had just "looked" at the hive frames. I didn't focus didn't take time to process what I was seeing. My mind went immediately to the worse case scenario. Started e-mailing all the bee people. Thank goodness they had cooler heads. One even came out and looked with me and we found all was well. Even saw the queen, so there you go.

In our class we have a series of "no no's". One of them is no jumping to conclusions, which I had immediately done. So I still have some work to do on myself. Realizing that until we heal ourselves we are no help to others.

1 comment:

  1. Those rash assumptions will bite you in the butt every time. Glad the bees are good, and glad their "host" is less anxious about them. :)

    ReplyDelete